Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Today is Matt's birthday!!  YAY!  Now he's old like me again. =)  To celebrate that (and the fact that it's 10/10/10) we had both our families over for brunch.  It went better than I expected and my house is already back to normal!  YAY!  I got a lot of help, especially from my Dad & Erin who came an hour early to help cut fruit and make hash browns.  We're very blessed to have such wonderful families. =)

 Family at brunch, most of my family was there too but it looks like only some of them made the picture

After the brunch all the Delaneys (or most, at least) went to Franke Park for the annual hike.  It was a hot day to hike (high of 87??) but not bad in the shade.  Matt fell in but it probably didn't feel too bad with the heat. =)  A lot of the kids got rather wet.  

 Matt's a little wet 

On the hike

Pretty perfect Sunday. =)

No comments: