Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top five...favorite Christmas songs

From Black Friday until New Years, Luke and I pretty much only listen to Christmas music.  All the time.  It's wonderful.  I have many songs but these are some of my most frequently played.  

1) Sleigh Ride - Boston Pops version



This is just Christmas perfection. 

2) Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - NSync



An absolute classic from my teenage years.  My sisters and I all know it so well that there are group text messages whenever one of us hear it on the radio.  And enjoy the cheesiness of late 90s music videos.

3)  The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole



I have multiple versions of this song but this one is my favorite.  A definite classic.  It only takes the first few notes to bring back lots of memories of childhood Christmases.


4) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland



Another song I have many many versions of but this one is the original.  I watch Meet Me in St. Louis every Christmas "break" too. 


5) Do You Hear What I Hear - Carrie Underwood



I've seen Carrie in concert a few times so obviously I needed something from her on the list.  I like singing along to this one, pretending my voice is as good as hers.  And my hair too. 

Merry Christmas!!! 

No comments: