Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Home Study

In today's mail we got a congratulatory letter from Catholic Charities along with a copy of our home study report.  It's very strange reading someone else's summary of your life.  We met with the social worker 3 times and shared some e-mails.  That's it.  And she's the one that had to determine that we would make competent parents.  Just strange to see the things she picked up on.  Not necessarily all the same things I would have said.  Also, all (a lot) of you are mentioned, by name, in our report!  All our siblings and their spouses.  Not kids, they are just the number per sibling.  And our parents each have a whole paragraph.  Matt's working hard on the layout of the profile.  I've been pulling pictures and writing stuff.  We're getting there. 

Today was a better foot day.  I consider it a pretty big accomplishment if I can do stairs normally and walk without a limp.  I make Matt watch me walk to see if I am walking ok.  Today was a good but my foot is hurting.  A lot.  It needs to get better quick!!

No comments: