Monday, July 29, 2024

Mixed Drink Monday: Throwback Week 10

This is a solid week of drinks!  Going through these I remember making most of them AND I want to remake most of them.  Why did I stop making so many flavors of margaritas and rum punch???  Will I actually make either again before the summer is out??  We're running out of time!   Also, when I'm done with these posts I should go back and count how many I made at home versus the lake.  This post is sitting at 4 at the lake, 2 at home. (Although, as I've said, I often would make 3ish on a single lake weekend to get a bit ahead.)    And why did I stop making my own Jamba Juice??  That's another thing I should try again!

Week 1!
Week 2!

Week 3!
Week 4!
Week 5!
Week 6!
Week 7!
Week 8!
Week 9!

I included the ingredients below for planning purposes but click through for the recipes.

Hawaiian Margarita, published July 27, 2020

 Ingredients
-1½ ounce (3 TB) Triple Sec
-3 ounces (6 TB) tequila
-3 ounces (6 TB) coconut water
-4½ ounces (9 TB) pineapple juice
-½ ounce (1 TB) lime juice
-ice
-rimming salt
-1 lime for rimming and accent (optional)

 

Jamaican Rum Punch, published July 23, 2018

Ingredients
-1 cup rum
-¼ cup coconut rum
-2½ cup pineapple juice
-2½ cup orange juice 
-¼ cup lime juice
-3TB grenadine syrup
-ice

 

Caribbean Margaritas, published July 24, 2017

Ingredients
-1 ounce coconut rum
-1 ounce tequila
-1/2 ounce triple sec
-1 ounce pineapple juice
-1 ounce OJ
-1 ounce margarita mix (I used this substitute - super easy!)
-ice
-salt for rimming


Peach Wine Slushies, published July 25, 2016

Ingredients
-1 bottle of wine
-1 pound fruit

Lemon Granita, published July 27, 2015

Ingredients
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup water, divided
1 1/4 cups lemon juice (about 8 lemons if you go that route.  I used the bottle.)
1 cup vodka


Aloha Pineapple Jamba Juice, published July 28, 2014

Ingredients:
-6 oz pineapple juice
-4 oz (1/2 cup) pineapple sherbet
-4 oz frozen strawberries
-2 oz plain or strawberry yogurt
-2 oz frozen banana (approx. 1/2 of a banana)
-handful of ice

No comments: