Monday, August 5, 2024

Mixed Drink Monday: Throwback Week 11

We're up to August!  Kids are about to head back to school, something I STILL don't want to think about.  I will be in denial until I take them to school on the first day.  Summer always flies by but at least it'll still be hot for a few weeks??  Actually, no, I'm kinda over being hot once the kids are in school.  I don't know, embrace this season of kids in school because someday August won't mean the end of summer and there is something about this season that I will miss (probably many things).  

This is a solid list, including one of the drinks I've made the very most of all of these!

Week 1!
Week 2!

Week 3!
Week 4!
Week 5!
Week 6!
Week 7!
Week 8!
Week 9!
Week 10!

I included the ingredients below for planning purposes but click through for the recipes. 


Frozen Peach Lemonade, published August 5, 2019

Ingredients
-2 cups frozen peach slices
-¼ cup sugar
-juice of 2 lemons
-1 cup ice

Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade, published July 30, 2018

Ingredients
-1 cup dry lemonade mix (like CountryTime)
-2 cups water
-1 48oz can pineapple juice
-3 cups (or more!) Sprite/7-Up

Tropical Mimosa, published July 31, 2017

Ingredients
-1 bottle champagne
-¾ cup OJ
-¾ cup pineapple juice
-¾ cup coconut rum
-ice or frozen pineapple

Pineapple Coconut Spritzer, published August 1, 2016

Ingredients
-3 cups pineapple juice
-1 cup orange juice
-1 cup coconut water
-1 cup rum
-1 can Sprite 

This is one of the drinks we've made the most of all these drinks! 


Redhead in Bed, published August 3, 2015

 Ingredients
-3/4 cup strawberries, washed and hulled (I used frozen)
-4 tsp sugar
-1 cup ice + more for serving
-1 TB raspberry vodka
-2 tsp white wine
-juice of one lime

Cheers!

No comments: